RomanCamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Safe Place For The Roman Children

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training under the Moon-Open

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

Training under the Moon-Open Empty
PostSubject: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:51 pm

I took out my gum, chewed on it a bit, then molded it into a dagger. It grew to actual size.I then threw my dagger blindly in front of me. My eyes closed, I pictured a door appearing in front of the dagger, leading to a dummy's heart. I opened my eyes. Bulls-eye.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:02 pm

I was just practicing my daily archery. It was getting late, so I decided to go to the cabin. But someone had stopped me when they threw a dagger at the heart of a dummy in the corner. I smiled. "Nice.." I whispered to myself. I grabbed one of my bronze arrows of my quiver and slipped it into my bow string. I slightly pulled back, aimed at the spot where the person had thrown their knife, and slowly released my arrow. I watched as the person who was throwing the knife spun around to look at me. I smiled. "Hi! I'm Alexis. From the Apollo cabin. You sure got some nice aiming there." I yelled as putting my bow around my chest. I walked slowly to the person.

Olivia Lesler-14-Daughter of Mercury
Ryan Hershs-16-Son of Vulcan
Alexis (Alex) Marlin-14-Daughter of Apollo
Raphael (Raph) Bronic-15-Son of Minerva
Back to top Go down
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:08 pm

"Thanks," I said. "But I just threw the dagger through a door leading into the dummy's heart." I walked over to Alexis. "I'm Ron, son of Janus," I greeted warmly. I took my dagger and shaped it into a crossbow. My silver and gold eyes gleamed in the surface.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:27 pm

"Ah, so Janus eh! The son of the God of doorways, beginnings, and endings." I said with a smile on my face. I extended my hand for a handshake. "So, without all the doorway and stuff are you still a good aimer and all that?" I asked as grabbing another arrow out of my quiver. I slipped the bronze arrow into my bronze bow aimed at the 100 meter target and released. I squinted my eyes to find the arrow just about a few inches off the direct bulls eye, but still in the bulls eye."How about that?" I asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:44 pm

I was walking the grounds happy about my newfound place in the world as one of the hunters of Diana. I was in my ten year old form since I'm immortal and I can make myself appear any age. I saw a couple of people I didn't recognize. I walked up to the girl (Alexis) and said, "Hello, my name is Sukey Takisho. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:46 pm

I shrugged. "Let's see!" I said. I molded the weapon back into a dagger and threw it at the target. It was an inch farther from the bulls-eye than Alexis's. "I guess not..." I muttered. "You know, Janus is also god of justice and decisions." I added. "Just a 411." I molded my weapon into a chainsaw/sword and attacked a dummy. I saw a girl walk up to us. "Hi!" I greeted warmly. "I'm Ron, son of Janus."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:54 pm

I muttered something in Ancient Latin where no one could hear me and then something popped up into my hands. "I say, let's have a challenge!!) I yelled with delight in my voice before a girl approached us. "Why hello Sukey! I am Alexis, Alex for short, Daughter of Apollo." I said with a smile on my face. I gripped my bronze blade ready for someone to attack me. "I shall say, I am pretty good with my swords, knives, spears, and bows." I said taking a stance.

Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:59 pm

I was shocked to hear that this girl was a daughter of Apollo. I giggled and said, "You're a funny girl." I had changed into a six year old version of myself. I wondered how they would take my new form and appearance. People didn't normally see a person change ages right before their very eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:02 pm

I revved up my chainsaw sword. "You joining us, Sukey?" I asked, not freaking out at the six year old that took her place. My dad did that sometimes. I took a defensive stance, getting my key ready. "I warn you, Sukey," I joked. "I am hard to catch..." My sword was a silver and gold blur, like my eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:11 pm

I watched as Ron had changed his weapon into another weapon. I watched as too Sukey took out a weapon of her own. Before my eyes saw I watched as Sukey changed her age. "Immortal. Of course. I see my dad too change his form age in dreams." I said with a smile. I gripped at my bronze blade pointing towards Ron. "Are we going to start or what?" I asked. In my other hand I had one of my bronze knives. I smiled.

Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:15 pm

I smirked and took out my bow and strung it with an arrow that Diana had given me. She had given me a quiver and a bow when I joined her. Now was the time to put my skills to the test. I hopped back getting at far range from the two of them aiming my bow directly at the boy who was Ron. He would be the first opponent of mine. I was still in my 6 year old form as I did this. I actually enjoyed being younger now.
Back to top Go down
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:16 pm

My answer was to appear behind Alex, and trying maim her arm, dodging the arrow Sukey shot at me. We needed people for an army. I disappeared and reappeared behind Sukey, attempting to maim her leg. I reappeared in the place I was before. "That a good enough answer?" I smirked.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:53 pm

I entered the harena awaiting for some excitment. I heard some hitting and clattering in the far side of the harena. I walked closer the noise and found that there were three people fighting against each other. One of them just stood there watching the other two fight. One of the two fighting I saw appeared in behind and front. As walking closer I noticed the one just standing was Alex, one of my best friends. I smiled. This was going to be a great time to practice my flute. I looked around to find on one near me except the three fighting. I muttered something, positioned my flute, and blew into to make three lovely notes. A few seconds later I looked up and found one of the three about falling. The notes I just did was a knock out. I smiled and walked over to see what my results were.

I just stood there watching as Ron appeared behind Sukey and then appeared in front of her saying something I couldn't hear. Within a second later I watched as Ron or Sukey about fell to the ground. I immediately looked up and found Olivia, one of my best friends walking towards us smiling. "I told you many times! You're not supposed to do that unless it's only meant to be!" I yelled at her with a smile on my face. She answered back with a,"Well, no one was around except you three, so I mine as well try it out. I haven't practiced this weapon in months."

Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:01 pm

I looked at the girl who had just joined us and said, "Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Sukey Takisho, Daughter of Venus and Hunter of Diana. Who might you be?" I hadn't seen her before so I wondered who this girl could possibly be. I also wondered if she was friendly. I was still in my 6 year old form so in order to show her my true form I changed back to my 14 year old form.
Back to top Go down
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:31 pm

I crashed down, making a door under me leading to my attacker. I hope I either land on my attacker, so no concussion, or two, land on solid ground and get a concussion. I land on on a body, so no concussion. "Hi!"I say, ignoring the fact I just crushed someone. "I'm Ron, son of Janus."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:53 pm

"Aw man. You fell on Lestri." I said as still walking towards the three people. I smiled when I answered back at Alexis. I muttered something in Latin and my flute changed back into a silver necklace. "Hi! I'm Olivia, Daughter of Mercury. Sorry about that anyway. I was just testing my flute again, because I have used it in months." I said. I watched as Lestri shook off all the dirt when she fell. She started to wag her tail. "This is Lestri, my pet Gray Wolf. She can shape shift into any bread of dog, but she likes to take form in her gray wolf." I said as petting the top of Lestri's head.

I watched as Ron fell on Lestri. I laughed a little. "Oh Ron.." I said t myself. I strapped my sword back on to my wrist and knelted down. "Come here Lestri! I haven't seen you in ages." I said as motioning Lestri to come and attack me. I laughed and fell on my back as Lestri jumped on me. She kept on licking my face. "Oh, I missed you so much!" I said while still laughing. I heard from Olivia, "Yeah. She was getting pretty lonely in the Northern woods."

Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:22 am

I looked at the girl. She looked as if she might be interested in becoming one of Diana's hunters given the opportunity. I took a brochure out of my pocket and handed it to Olivia saying, "This is a brochure to join Diana's hunters if you so choose. I must say, you would be an excellent addition to us hunters of Diana" I wondered what her choice would be.
Back to top Go down
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:42 pm

I had landed on a dog. Currently, my twin sister had our dog, so I called down Coryn, my Barn Owl, from his perch. He landed on a target, silently taking in his surroundings, eyes narrowing when he saw Lestri. "Sorry 'bout that..." I said to Olivia. I hope the dog isn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:59 pm

"Nah, it's alright. She's had bigger things fall on her before." I said with a smile. I took the brochure and layed it into my pocket. "Thanks, but no thank you. Diana, and my mother had a few problems when I was born. Well, so my dad told me." I said. I muttered and turned my flute back into my silver necklace. I looked at the three who were just standing there. "So I shall ask, what were you guys just doing?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I listened as Lestri took her stance against the owl sitting on the target board. "She's going to be attacking that owl soon" I said to Ron.

I listened to Olivia as she explained to Ron that Lestri was going to be okay, and to Sukey that she was not going to take the brochure. "Now that we are going to bring all our pets in, I would like Ron and Sukey to meet my pet." I said smiling. "Oh brother.." Olivia said face-palming. I took out the one whistle I always had with me that was locked on my necklace. A second or two later a roar came out of the woods. I smiled and watched as a golden griffin came flying out of the woods. "Spulor!" I yelled and the gold griffin came and landed just a few yards away from us.

Alexis (Alex) -14-Daughter of Apollo
Raphael (Raph) -15-Son of Minerva
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:23 pm

I looked at everybody's pets and used my whistle to call my own pet Vixie to me. It was a female fox that I had found when I was eight years old. It came leaping through the grass and I bent down as it leaped into my arms. It was orange and white and I loved it so much. I smiled at it and said, "Hey Vixie meet my new friends." Vixie jumped out of my arms and looked around at everybody yipping happily.
Back to top Go down
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Coryn let out a shriek and glided onto my shoulder. He watched silently, quietly warbling. He approved of these animals. "Too bad Rufus isn't with me," I said. Rufus was a white labrador, trained to make his thoughts to be choices, so me and Bly could understand.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:31 pm

I watched as the other three became comfortable around each other. So I just sat down on the ground right were I was standing and began to meditate. I listened as Ron and his pet laughed at each other, Alexis and Spulor laughed as Lestri began to lick at Spulor's face, and Sukey and her fox petted one of another. I felt the wind flow through my hair, and as the trees went back and forth in the Nazgul. I smiled, but kept my eyes closed once again. I felt the presence of Lestri by my side now, protecting me from anything. I took out my flute, and raised it to my mouth. I softly blew a little melody of "The Calling" and listened as different kinds of animals appeared near me. I smiled, but kept playing the song.

In delight, my eyes were full of watched as Spulor, Lestri, Vixie, and Coryn got comfortable around each other. I started to laugh as Lestri licked Spulor on the face and he sneezed like crazy. I noticed that Olivia was meditating right now. I rolled my eyes and said, "Do you really have to do that right now?" I watched her peek one eye open and smile. That was it, she just smiled and went back to meditating. "So, what are we going to do now, that we showed each other our pets?" I asked the other two.

Alexis (Alex) -14-Daughter of Apollo
Raphael (Raph) -15-Son of Minerva
Back to top Go down
Angela Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:25 am

I looked at the boy and said, "Well for one, I'm going to probably go look for something to work on my archery with a little bit later. You guys are free to do as you please. I'm just not too interested in hanging around with a bunch of guys. Of course if you guys have any skill in archery this could be fun." I smiled as I took my bow and strung it gently with an arrow. I wasn't going to shoot it at anyone but it was good just to always have a weapon ready. At least, that is what my instincts told me.
Back to top Go down
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:08 am

I spit my gum into my hand and pressed it into a bow and arrow mold. It turned to a full-sized shortbow. Coryn glided above, watching the others. I let my guard down, for I whatever reason my mind had, and took a DVD player and some Coke out of a Janus storage shed. "Anyone want some Coke?" I inquired. I put in "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" and watched the screen intently, gulping down Coke.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:00 am

I think I would offly call that an insult to the both of us." I said as taking out my bronze silver necklace that layed softly against my neck. I smiled and muttered something in Latin where no one could hear me. I felt as my necklace rose off my neck and changed into a bronze bow and quiver before your eyes. "I must say, being an Mercury child, that quite few of the children there love to use a bow. And one of those people have to be me." I said as taking out a bronze arrow. I slipped it into my bow string a slightly pulled back awaiting to shoot at anything.

I listened to Olivia talk about how she loved to use a bow and all. "Yes, I would have with Olivia on this one. I think it's quite an insult to an Apollo child." I said as too taking my bow off my chest. I smiled as my quiver of bronze arrows appeared on my back. I carefully grabbed an arrow and slipped it into my bow. "I would love to see a Hunter of Diana compete against a daughter of Apollo." I said with a smile. I pulled back on my bow and aimed straight at a target. "When would you like to start?" I asked peeking my left eye open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training under the Moon-Open   Training under the Moon-Open Empty

Back to top Go down

Training under the Moon-Open
Page 1 of 1