RomanCamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Safe Place For The Roman Children

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting lost under the stars (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

Getting lost under the stars (open) Empty
PostSubject: Getting lost under the stars (open)   Getting lost under the stars (open) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:46 pm

I walked into the Forest, killing time. I took out my key, opened a magic door, and grabbed some Coke and Mentos. I walked until I came into a clearing, and put the Mentos into the Coke. I quickly opened a door into the spray, leading into the Aphrodite cabin. I could hear squeals as the sticky mess hit a camper. Oh well.

Last edited by Blythe_I_Septavian on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost under the stars (open)   Getting lost under the stars (open) EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Alectis was sitting on a high branch of a tree, listening to Greenday. Her jet black hair was in a braid, as always. She was wearing her black ripped jeans, her combat boots, and fingerless gloves. The usual. Alectis's eyes were clothes as she sang quietly, "Wake me up when September ends." Then she heard squealing. She looked down from her tree and saw her friend, Blythe, throwing Mentos and Coke into the Venus cabin.

Alectis put her iPod touch in her pocket and jumped down. She walked up behind Blythe, with hands in her pockets. Once she was finally directly behind her friend, Alectis smiled and said jokingly, "Hey, Blythe, why'd you throw the Mentos? I wanted some."
Back to top Go down
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost under the stars (open)   Getting lost under the stars (open) EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:18 pm

I shrugged. "They annoy me" was my simple reply. "You want some?" I ask, while taking some out of my pantry/refrigerator. "We have these storage sheds situated 12 miles from each other all over the country, for the Janus children. So we can get supplies." I answered the unasked question. I sat down and tossed Alectis a pack of Mentos and a bottle of Coke. "Regular Coke has a stickier reaction," I explained. I mentally cursed myself for being so nerdy.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost under the stars (open)   Getting lost under the stars (open) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:24 pm

Alectis grabbed the mentos pack as it was thrown to her. "That's pretty cool," she said, while chewing on a piece of Mentos. "I mean you got your own personal fridge almost everywhere." Taking out her iPod, Alectis put on Just the Girl by Click Five. She was very fond of the song but never really knew why exactly. Alectis looked over at Blythe and asked, "So, how've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost under the stars (open)   Getting lost under the stars (open) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:30 pm

"Fine..." was my sullen reply. I missed being a mortal, even though being a demigod had its advantages. I took out a DVD player and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and played it. I fast forwarded to my favorite part, when Fred and George were shooting fireworks. I looked at Alectis. "What are you doing here?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost under the stars (open)   Getting lost under the stars (open) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Alectis rolled her eyes. "What?" she asked somewhat annoyed. "A daughter of Pluto can't go into the woods as she pleases? And can you please not play Harry Potter. You know I hate it." Alectis sat down on the ground and chewed on some more Mentos, while listening to Green Day.
Back to top Go down
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost under the stars (open)   Getting lost under the stars (open) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:58 pm

"I wasn't trying to offend you!" I said in my defense. "I was just wondering..." I ejected Harry Potter and put in Pirates of Caribbean. I took out some popcorn and leaned against a tree.

Last edited by Blythe_I_Septavian on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost under the stars (open)   Getting lost under the stars (open) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Alectis shrugged as she popped another piece of Mentos into her mouth. When she realized that Blythe put in a different movie she smiled, "Better." She didn't really mind watching Pirates of the Carribean. It was actually a good movie. She leaned back and watched the movie. With her eyes plastered on the screen, Alectis sipped her coke again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost under the stars (open)   Getting lost under the stars (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting lost under the stars (open)
Page 1 of 1