RomanCamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Safe Place For The Roman Children

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ron's Charries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

Ron's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Ron's Charries   Ron's Charries EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Name: Blythe(Bly) Ignoramus Septavian
Sexuality: Straight
Birthday: January 21, 1996
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
God Parent: Janus
Mortal Family: Jen Septavian, 41-mother|Ronald Alexander Septavian, 15-twin demi-god brother
Biography:First knew I was a demigod when my best friend actually did something right. He killed a freakin' monster. He had furry goat legs too. I knew about Roman myths, my mom being a history teacher. The faun confirmed my suspicions by saying to my twin, "The Roman gods are still alive, Ron."
Personality:Mood changes from crazy to solemn. Solemn to crazy. You get the point. I also can't focus, unless under attack. I seem friendly at first, but after you get to know me, I will seem kinda psycho. But I usually don't bite.
Pets:Dog named Rufus, Barn owl named Coryn
Weapons:Omegaflux is a button with 2 sides. One side has three holes, the other four. 3 holes-short range, sword with half silver,half celestial bronze. Dagger in hilt, same material. 4holes-long range, spear same material, bow and 3 arrows in stick, same material. Shield/w
atch

Name: Ronald(Ron) Alexander Septavian
Sexuality: Straight
Birthday: January 21, 1996
Country of Origin: U.S.A.
God Parent: Janus
Mortal Family: Jen Septavian, 41-Mother| Blythe Ignoramus Septavian, 15-twin demi-god sister
Biography:First knew I was a demigod when my sister's best friend actually did something right. He killed a freakin' monster. He had furry goat legs too. I knew about Greek myths, my mom being a history teacher, so I immediately ran away, screaming, "SATYR!SATYR!!". The satyr confirmed my suspicions by saying, " Don't freak out!!! The Greek gods are still alive, Ron!!"
Appearance: A brown mullet with blue streaks, streaks flare when there is strong emotion. Solemn silver and gold eyes and blur when powerful decisions are made( gold-bad, silver-good). Regular height and athletic. Normal looking, sorta handsome.
Personality: Solemn, very protective of friends and family. Is the opposite of his sister (see above). Is usually scary-looking, but once you get to know him, he would be a good friend. He always seem to have something haunting him.
Pets: Dog named Rufus, Barn Owl named Coryn.
Weapons: Chewing gum, called Saprogen, that can be shaped into a weapon. Has molds for easy shaping.

Last edited by Ronald_A_Septavian on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Admin

Ron's Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ron's Charries   Ron's Charries EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:40 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down

Ron's Charries
Page 1 of 1