RomanCamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Safe Place For The Roman Children

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My characters!!!! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

My characters!!!! :) Empty
PostSubject: My characters!!!! :)   My characters!!!! :) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:52 am

Name:Olivia Lesler

Sexuality: Likes boys

Birthday: February 3, 1997

Country of Origin: From the outskirts of Nashville, Tennessee

God Parent: Mercury

Mortal Family: Mother whose name is Marvele Dexter. Step father whose name is Marcus Dexter. Step brother whose name is Charlie Dexter. All three happen to be dead from an attack.

Biography: Moved to the outskirt of Los Angeles with her mother, then met her new step father. She had a normal life until five trolls had attack their home when Olivia was only 10... Mother had known what her father was, so she got Olivia out in time before her home had caught on fire. She head screams of her family dieing. At age 11 she had moved to six different foster homes in California. At age 12 ran away from her foster home and found a faun who took her to the Roman camp.

Appearance: Olivia is quite tall, she is 5'9. Olivia is about 120 pounds with all of her lower body muscle. Also quite muscular and buff and her arms and legs. She has deep thigh muscles. She has dark brown hair with amazing dark eyes which she gets from her mother. She wears glasses sometimes and but wears her contacts mostly. When playing around or training she is wearing a blue Nike hoodie under her chest armor and ripped up jean shorts under her leg armor.

Personality: Olivia like most Mercury children love to run. She will be active all day even if she has to do something. She can be hard and stubborn sometimes. But on the other hand she will be loyal to you and never let you down. She'll never back down on a fight unless she has too. She will be kind and loving to you if you will treat her with the same respect. She hardly ever breaks something to hurt you. She will stand up for the ones she loves and will die for anything for them.

Pets: Olivia had this one dog who can shape shift into a large Gray Wolf. Her name is Lestri. The dog has been a companion to her master ever since Olivia had come to the camp. The large Gray Wolf will stand beside her master and will always be loyal to her. Her bite is poisonous. The tips over her teeth are this green liquid poison. In a matter of minutes you'll be dieing in pain.

Weapons: Olivia holds two bracelets on her arm. One of them which is a golden color bracelet is a bronze sword one of the Vulcan children made for her. The bronze sword can split into two skinny swords. Stronger if put together. The other bracelet which is green and silver color is a spear. A steel spear that is about 55 pounds. Can break anything if hit hard enough. Next we have a necklace around her neck. The necklace is a worthy weapon that was given from her father. A flute. A flute that can play any tune Olivia wishes too.. Comanded from her head Olivia can wish anything the flute can do. Whistle through it can instantly her enemies become asleep. Will be knocked out for about 45 minutes or longer. But someone people have learn to control it and not be able to get knocked out. But still, it works on some people. Lastly we have two little 2-inch bronze dagger blades on her calves. If her other weapons are not in reach of hand then she has the two dagger blades.

Talents!!!!: Olivia can run at a very fast speed. Jump very far and high. She can climb and swim. Also handle a sword and a spear very very good. She can see in the dark excellent and walk silently like a tiger through the jungle.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: My characters!!!! :)   My characters!!!! :) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:30 pm

The Knock-Out Necklace Is A little Bit To Powerful, If some People Can Resist It Then It Would Be Better, And Only Works On One Or Two People. Otherwise Great Character!
Back to top Go down
https://romanchb.rpg-board.net
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: My characters!!!! :)   My characters!!!! :) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:08 pm

@ccepted
Back to top Go down
https://romanchb.rpg-board.net
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: My characters!!!! :)   My characters!!!! :) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:06 pm

Name: Ryan Hershs

Age-16

Sexuality: Straight!

Birthday: June 23, 1995

Country of Origin: Houses of St.Louis Missouri

God Parent: Vulcan

Mortal Family: Mother whose name is Leslie Hershs. Foster home mother whose name is Heather Live.

Biography: Ryan and his mother lived in St.Louis for about two and a half years then moved to San Diego, California because of his mothers job. Ryan had to move from school to school in his 7th grade year. Till 8h grade everything had changed. Three sphinxes had come to him and his mothers house. His mother knew what Ryan was, so she got him out of the way from the three sphinxes and distracted them while running the other way. Till then Ryan hasn't seen his mother yet. Police decided to move Ryan to a local foster mom. Ryan had stayed with his foster mother for two months then ran away. He lived on the streets for about a week, then a something told him to come to the woods near San Fransisco. A day later Ryan had found his way to the Roman camp. Till then he hasn't left till he has gotten his training done.

Personality: Ryan is a person who will hardly back down from a fight. He is a person who you can humor very easily and laugh at. Ryan whatsoever is a guy who will not be by girls, but his girl-friends. When he tumbles onto a girl, he just turns red very easily and walks away. If you treat a horrible way to him then he will treat you the same way. Ryan will laugh at anything if its really funny. He will do his very best to not let a person down. He will stand up for what he believes and loved ones.

Appearance: Ryan is about 6'6. A very tall person for a blacksmiths. Because he spends so much time in the Forge and Armory his face a little dirt and smell of smoke most of the time. With him he will always have his shield and hammer with him when he is working. But when it comes to battle he will have a dark green shirt on most of the time under his armor. Under his leg armor Ryan will be wearing dark blue Nike ripped up shorts. He has broad shoulders and dark tan skin. He weighs about 170 pounds with all of his little leg muscle and upper body muscle. He has dark brown hair with dark brown eyes.

Pets: Ryan has a little pet black panther. This black panther can move very fast and bite very hard. His name is Lero. With that name it means "Warmer" in Greek. Within a 5 feet diameter Lero can give out a large amount of heat. If told so, he can burn you with a bite. When he growls a little breath of fire comes out.

Weapons: When working in the Forge or Armory he has a bronze hammer that weighs about 120 pounds. When fighting in battle Ryan has a javelin that is pure steel. the javelin can turn into a wristband. Next Ryan has a bronze necklace. Given from his father, the bronze necklace can turn into either a bronze spear or bronze sword. If touched by anyone else the handle of each weapon can burn you.

Talents: Ryan can Forge things very easily. He is known for making wonderful swords, spears, shields, and bow and arrows. Ryan can also run at a very fast speed and climb. He can give off a little heat to others, but cannot make fire. He can use a bow and arrow from time to time only under the sun. When he is in cold weather he can give off heat only a little by a 2-feet diameter. He can hit very hard against others with his hammer or spear. Sometimes he can break Bronze shields if he hits hard enough.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My characters!!!! :)   My characters!!!! :) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: My characters!!!! :)   My characters!!!! :) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:24 pm

Name: Alexis (Alex) Marlin

Sexuality: Straight!!

Birthday: August 21, 1997

Country of Origin: Seattle

God Parent: Apollo

Mortal Family: Mother whose name is Crystal Marlin.

Biography: Alexis and her mother had lived in Seattle for about 6 years then moved because of the neighbors in their neighborhood.. They moved to Los Angeles and stayed there for about 1 year. Moved to San Fransisco because of Crystals job. At age 8 Alexis had been told from her mother about Alexis's father. Her mother gave her a bronze bow and a quiver of bronze arrows. Her mother told Alexis that these were given from her father. About 3 months later Alexis was walking home from school one day, when she had reached her home she found her mother wasn't in there. But in her room, Alexis found a full grown griffin. She immediately took her bow and quiver, jumped on the griffin. The griffin flew Alexis to the Roman Camp Half-Blood. Till that day, Alexis doesn't know what has happened to her mother, but she believes that she'll find her. At the time Alexis came to the camp there were three others who came in about the same time she did. Those other three were Ryan Hershs, Olivia Lesler, and Raphael Bronic.

Appearance: With blonde hair and sky blue eyes Alexis has. She has big biceps and big triceps because of the amount of time she spends practicing her bow. She weighs about 125 pounds because of her height. Her height is about 6'1. Most of the time Alexis has her bronze armor on, with all her bronze leg armor on. Underneath she has a thin blue-green tank-top on underneath her chest armor. And underneath her leg armor Alexis wears black Nike shorts.

Personality: Alexis is very kind and nice to the people who treat her with the same respect. She will back off from a fight, only if its ever necessary. A person who can be humored very easily and laughed at. Alexis doesn't care what people say about her only if its the people who are her loved ones. Alexis is can be cold hearted and stubborn towards you only if you do something horrible to her, but without all that she will be very loyal to you and never let you down. She will do anything in her power to help you and protect you.

Pets: As in Alexis biography she has a pet griffin named Spulor which means "Speed" in ancient Greek. If told so Spulor can fly at an speed of 150 mph, but that would completely exhaust her. Her other weapon except for her speed is her bite. If you get bitten so hard, that part of your body will be completely numb. If told so, Spulor could give off a little poison in her teeth. Her body can produce a little bit of poison and that would go to her teeth.

Weapons: Of course Alexis has her bronze bow and bronze arrows. But without that she has two silver bracelets and one necklace on her neck. The two silver bracelets are each on her arm. One on the other. The one that she keeps on her right arm is a silver sword made from Ryan. The silver sword has a little vial in the handle, so if she presses the button on her sword handle then the poison will travel to the tip of the sword. If stabbed, you only have about ten minutes to live. On her left arm the silver bracelet can turn into two bronze knives that are about 10-inches each. (Doesn't have poison on it though.) Around her neck is a bronze necklace that turns into a bronze shield and a bronze 7-foot spear. (Also doesn't have poison on it.)

Talents: Can shoot very good, handle a spear, sword, knives, and shield very very good! She can talk in Latin and Italian very fluently. She can climb, swim, throw, and see very good. Alexis is very fast and jump very far. Most people think of her as an Mercury child but she isn't. In the dark, Alexis can see good, and move around quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My characters!!!! :)   My characters!!!! :) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: My characters!!!! :)   My characters!!!! :) EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:33 pm

Name: Raphael (Raph) Bronic

Sexuality: Straight!!!

Birthday: December 9, 1996

Country of Origin: Carson City, Nevada

God Parent: Minerva

Mortal Family: Carter Bronic

Biography: Raph and his father moved to Sacramento when Raph was only 5-years old. They both lived there in peace when Raph was only 9. Weeks after they had just moved to Sacramento Raph started to plan out very good strategies in the sports he played. Also, Raph kept on going to the state museum and looking at the artifacts there. A few months before Raph turned 9, his father told him that his mother was a goddess. The goddess Athena. The same day his father gave Raph two bronze swords that had his mother's name on the blade. He was told that the bronze blades can cut through anything sometimes. Father told him that his mother gave them to him. Also received two 15-inch bronze daggers, that also been given from his mother. Just the week before Raph turned 9, there was an attack on his home. When Raph found his father, he was busted with a lung and liver. That day, Raph ran and lived on the streets. A few days after he turned 9, Raph felt something was drawing him tot he woods in San Fransisco. And that he found the Roman Camp. Raph has been studying and training for the beast that killed his father. When he came to the camp he met Olivia, Ryan, and Alexis.

Appearance: Raph is very large with his legs, chest, and arms. Because he is very active, he trains everyday and spends at least about 12 hours in the Harena and other communes. He is very tan, much of because his father's family hails from Asia. He has dark brown hair with green, blue eyes. His hair is about like a buzz cut similar. Raph is about the same height as his mother which is about 6'2. He weighs about 155 pounds because of the amount of muscle on him. Raph usually wears a dark green hoodie vest on underneath his chest armor. His whole entire body armor is light bronze and made of bronze. And what he wears for lower part is some light blue green Adidas shorts.

Personality: Raph is usually kind and nice most of the time. His mood to you isn't much a of big problem, but it is when you are treating him much differently than you do to others. You must treat him with the kind and nice respect if you expect him to treat you the same way. Raph, will fight for those who he loves and cares about. Raph doesn't care about what other people say about him, only if those people are those who he cares about. He can be hard, mean, stubborn, and a big jerk sometimes, but it will hurt him soon and he'll take back everything he said only if it was necessary. Raph will be loyal to you and never leave your side. He will do anything to protect you and never have harm done to you.

Pets: Raph has a Teumessian fox whose name is Alcaeus which is "Strength" in ancient Greek and Latin. These foxes are one of the creatures that hardly ever got caught. But in time when Raph was at the camp, he was in the woods and found this fox injured. Raph healed it, and Alcaeus gave a word that he'll be Raphael's protector till he dies. Alcaeus's power is his strength. He can lift about 2 tons, but that will completely knock him out. Besides his strength, Alcaeus can ran at a fast speed, and bite at you real hard. If bitten, you will have a hard time healing it, because Alcaeus has this one blood in his teeth that does something to your blood system.

Weapons: Of course Raph has his two bronze swords and two bronze 15-inch daggers. Without all that, Raphael has two bronze necklaces. One of them has a green line through the middle, which is a shield and a spear. The bronze spear and Roman shield both was made from Ryan. With the bronze spear, Raph can hit a button and send a poisonous venom that travels to the tip of the spear. The other bronze necklace is a bronze 10-foot bow with two little 5-inch bronze knives on the sides. For the best for last, Raphael has a one 13-inch bronze knife that is on his right thigh. This knife is special because when thrown it can be appeared back in Raph's hand with one word that only Raph knows.

Talents: He can think up strategies very fast when in battle field. Raph can run and move his hands, legs, and other parts of his body very fast too. He can climb good too. In the dark, Raphael can see, walk, and fight very silently. He can talk in Japanese, Latin, Italian, Spanish, and English very fluently too. Since the son of Athena, he can handle any weapon very easily.

Last edited by WolfAr.03 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja Roo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My characters!!!! :)   My characters!!!! :) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:14 pm

One thing - You need to change the goddess from Athena to Minerva.
Then she's accepted.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: My characters!!!! :)   My characters!!!! :) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:19 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My characters!!!! :)   My characters!!!! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

My characters!!!! :)
Page 1 of 1