RomanCamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Safe Place For The Roman Children

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A ride in the sky!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

A ride in the sky!! Empty
PostSubject: A ride in the sky!!   A ride in the sky!! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:40 pm

I was in the stables, grooming my griffin. He had grass hairs all over him. "What the heck have you been doing Spulor?" I muttered. I watched in laughter as he cocked his head back and licked my face. I groomed his left half upper chest. "Alright boy, you want to take a ride now?" I asked with a smile of my face. But before I saddled him with his saddle, I heard someone walk in. Without looking up to see who it was I said, "Hi!"

Olivia Lesler-14-Daughter of Mercury
Ryan Hershs-16-Son of Vulcan
Alexis (Alex) -14-Daughter of Apollo
Raphael (Raph) -15-Son of Minerva
Back to top Go down
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

PostSubject: Re: A ride in the sky!!   A ride in the sky!! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:45 pm

I saw Alex. "Hey Alex!" I replied. I looked at the many horses and pegasi, not having one. "Sooo,who do you think should be my new friend?" I said, gesturing at all the horses and pegasi. I was very inexperienced.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A ride in the sky!!   A ride in the sky!! EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:52 pm

I looked up to find Ron, son of Janus come in. "Hey Ron!" I said with a smile. I watched as he looked at the horses and Pegasuses. "Why don't you pick hmmm.... Nane." I said as walking over to Nane. "He's about two years old, can fly at an average 83 mph, weighs 234 pounds, and he is easily trainable. He will be very loyal to you. I use to be use owner, but let him go, for some other people. He's an excellent young fellow I have to say." I said as petting the white and gray Pegasus. He licked at my cheek and I laughed.

Back to top Go down
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

PostSubject: Re: A ride in the sky!!   A ride in the sky!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:54 pm

I examined Nane. He was a sleek, muscular Pegasus. He seemed like a very thoughtful horse, capable of himself. He inspected me too, is nostrils flaring. "How old is he?" I asked. "How long has he been in the camp?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A ride in the sky!!   A ride in the sky!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:58 pm

"Well, he's about two years old. He's been in this camp since he was born." I said still grooming Nane. He started to lick me once more. I watched as Spulor and Nane sniffed at each other, and Nane, once again licked another being. I laughed aloud and watched as Spulor sneezed as the lick went over and over. "I think you'd like him, and he'll like you." I said putting my hands on my hip.

Back to top Go down
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

PostSubject: Re: A ride in the sky!!   A ride in the sky!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:21 pm

I smiled. "How do I ride a Pegasus?" I said, embarrassed. I had never taken horse riding lessons. Alex seemed like an expert, having a Griffin. I petted Nane.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A ride in the sky!!   A ride in the sky!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:36 pm

"Well, actually I don't know. I've only ridden them twice, and it was alright." I said with red cheeks. I ignored the fact that I've never told anyone except my other three friends that statement. "It's really easy I suppose." I said after about a minute of silence. I walked over to Nane and saddled him. "You just have to learn to whistle at them. Whistling is a great way to cominicate with them." I said as tightening every belt on his middle body. I backed away smiling. I looked over at Ron and smiled at him. "Well, take a ride. I'll meet you up there with Spulor!" I said.

Back to top Go down
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

PostSubject: Re: A ride in the sky!!   A ride in the sky!! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:47 pm

I climbed into the saddle and held the reins, knuckles turning white. "Well," I said. "Cross my fingers and hold my heart. I WILL NOT DIE!!!" I yelled that last part as me and Nane leaped into the sky. I screamed to let out my tension and excitement.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A ride in the sky!!   A ride in the sky!! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 5:30 pm

My eyes watched in full delight as Nane took off with Ron on his back. I groomed Spulor once more and hopped on him. I took my reigns and slashed at it, to tell him to take off. Within a second both Spulor and I were flying out of the stabulis. I looked up to find Ron and Nane just flying still in the sky. "Well aren't you going to ride him anywhere?" I yelled out with a smile. Before he could even answer I motioned Spulor to the lake. I laughed and laughed loving the sight and fun I was having.

Back to top Go down
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

PostSubject: Re: A ride in the sky!!   A ride in the sky!! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Nane liked me. I felt his choice, Janus being god of decisions. When I heard Alex yell, I directed Nane to follow Spulor and Alex. The wind made Nane's mane lash out in gray and white blurs. I laughed happily, I hadn't died yet, and I was enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A ride in the sky!!   A ride in the sky!! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 6:34 pm

I flew on top of Spulor towards the lake. I heard as Ron had lead Nane on my tail just trailing me. "You and Nane having fun back there?" I yelled with delight in my voice. I turned around to find Ron smiling and enjoying the time riding with Nane. I watched as Spulor glided over on the top of the lake. I reached down and collided my hand against the cool water. I laughed, loving the time I was having. I quickly straighten back up and lead my Gold Griffin to fly over the Nazgul.

Back to top Go down
Ronald_A_Septavian

Ronald_A_Septavian

PostSubject: Re: A ride in the sky!!   A ride in the sky!! EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:46 am

~Sorry I took so long...Bly's been hogging the internet.

I urged Nane on until we were head-to-head with Alex and Spulor. I smiled at Alex. "You know what would be more fun?" I shouted back. "A race from the Nagzul to the Beach! On your marks, get ready, get set, GO!" I whistled as Alex directed me, and Nane shot ahead. I kept my head down for speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A ride in the sky!!   A ride in the sky!! Empty

Back to top Go down

A ride in the sky!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RomanCamp :: Castra Romana :: Stabulis-
Jump to: