RomanCamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Safe Place For The Roman Children

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crack - Snap - Dead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Crack - Snap - Dead Empty
PostSubject: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:33 pm

I Silently Stalked The Bronze Rabbit, The High Weeds Masking Me, The Dead Woods Muffling the sound of My Footsteps. I Prayed TO My Father, For Silence And A Good Hunter. I pulled Back The String Of My Bow, With The Sound Of A Slight Whisper... The Next Noise Was A Slight Breeze, And The Bunnies Head Perked Up, It Could Smell Me. Taking Off, It Bounded Around A Tree, Thinking It Was Safe. A Loud Crack Proved Not As The Trunk Shattered Shards Of Wood Flying Every Where, A Limp Body Tumbling Around And Around. The Furry Creature Was Sticky With Grease, and Dark With Oil. I Opened My Dark Satchel Releasing 6 Rabbits, 3 boars, And 1 Giant Eagle.
Back to top Go down
https://romanchb.rpg-board.net
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:50 pm

I sat in the Harena, wondering what to do. I sat crosslegged at the very far end of the right side. What to do, I thought. Maybe it would be a great time to use my flute, I thought. I looked around to see if anyone was near me. What could I play, I wondered. Maybe the notes of calling. I layed the flute against my lips and blew the notes of the calling. I played it about three times I think, and stopped. I opened my eyes and found like ten to twenty birds around me. I smiled, and played something different. I noticed that Lestri was just at my right side. I smiled, and kept on playing. When I opened my eyes once more, there were I think, about thirty birds around me. A Loud, Deep Crack Seemed To Close For My Comfort So I suddenly stopped my song, and played just a little melody. And I watched as all the animals disappeared into the woods except for Lestri.

Olivia Lesler-14-Daughter of Mercury
Ryan Hershs-16-Son of Vulcan
Alexis (Alex) -14-Daughter of Apollo
Raphael (Raph) -15-Son of Minerva
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:05 pm

Another Whisper Of String, And a Quiet Thud. The Sound Of Twisting Metal, And The thud of the Rabbit, Brought me Another Satisfied Conquered Trophy. Animals of Every Kind Scattered about, Real Ones. What Were They Doing IN The Wooded Area Of The Harena? I Silently Moved Forwards To Collect My Arrow, And Clump Of Trash. A Dark Shape Over Head Told Me That The Eagle Wasn't Far Away. I Quietly Padded, Towards Its Perch On The High Tree Branch. Under Which Sat A Girls, With A Flute And Some Animal. I Couldn't Quite Guess From This Far Way. Another Whisper In My Ear, And A Soft Sound Of Wind Being Parted Like Knife Slicing Through Butter. The Arrow Shattered, Again The Large Wing Of The Eagle. It Fell In Pieces TO The Floor, All Around The Girl. This Was A Tough One. The Vulcan Clan Can Make Quiet The Improvements. I Smiled And AS It Took Off In Fright, Launched Another Arrow, at The Right Wing. It Barrel Rolled And Sent It Hurtling Back Towards Me At Unknown Speeds. I Rolled Away Just As The Ground Behind Me Exploded in A Cloud Of Dust. Damn. It Could Think, Dodge, Fight, And Run. I Knew I Was Against Something That Wasn't From Reality, But I Was Gonna Kill It Anyways. I Sat Up, And Walked Over To The Girl Appearing In Front Of Her, Like I Had Came out Of The Shadows. "Umm, Excuse Me, But Are You Hurt?" I Asked Looking Down On Her, Mentally Taking A Note Of That There Are Some Idiotic People Who Sit In The Middle Of A Fighting/Shooting/killing area.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Alectis had gone down to the Harena for some practice with her sword. Her jet black hair was in a ponytail instead of a braid and she was wearing some denim shorts and a simple black Green Day t-shirt. Her sword was in her hand and she scanned the place to see if there were any people. Finally, she saw a guy and girl over by the wooded area of the Harena. She didn't know what else to do, so she sheathed her sword and walked over to them. "Hey, what are you guys doing here? she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:35 pm

"Well i Was Asking This Little Girl Here, If She Was Alright. One Of my Arrows Shattered, And i Wanted To Make Sure She Was Still Alive... And Whats up?" I Asked, Hearing A Hateful Screech In The Distance. I Crouched Down Low, And Knocked An Arrow. Hearing The Whisper For The Eighty-millionth time And Sickening Sound Of Twisting Metal. A Boar That'd Lost Its Eye and the Rest Of The Left Side Of Its Face, Came Stumbling Out. I Sighed And Looked Around, I Shrugged Telling The New Girl She Could Kill It If She Wanted TO. I Drew Again The Whisper In My ear. Telling Me Of The Death That Could Happen, The Sounds It Would Make. I Launched It Lightning Fast, But The Beast Was Faster, it skidded To The Side, My Arrow Only Catching his Back Right Leg. Twisting Metal Sounded About The Harena As My Arrow's Sides Came Out And Clamped On Tight TO The Side Of The Bronze Skin/. Digging IN Deep, It Spun In A Circle pulling in and Breaking, Twisting The Hind Quarters up. The Boar Squealed, And I Raised My Bow TO Shoot It Once Again. "You Can Take It If You Want... I Know Your Bored!" i said Not A Sound Of Strain In My Voice After Hold The 92lbs Bow Back For About 2mins now.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:41 pm

I closed my eyes relaxing. Meditating. The wind was blowing, until something had shattered somewhere near me. Although I felt some bits hit me, I ignored it. I heard someone ask something, but did not know if it was towards me or not, so once again I ignored it. Then I felt the presence of two people near me. I slowly opened my eyes to find a girl and a boy standing above me. "How may I help you?" I asked as slowly standing back up. Lestri who was near me, waited on my command if these people were threats or not. "It's alright girl. They're not threats just yet." I whispered.

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Alectis looked at the guy with the bow and arrow. "Nah you go on ahead and kill it, I'm good," she said shrugging. She looked over at the girl with the flute. "Cool pet you got there. I'm Alectis by the way. Daughter of Pluto at your service."
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:06 pm

I Turned My Head After The Loud Grinding Sound Had Stopped. A Soft Thud Sounded As The Boar Fell TO The Floor. "Aww A Child Of Pluto? Well Geez Thats A New One..." said looking at her with new investment. I Sat On The Floor Putting TH Boar In My Bag.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:23 pm

"What do you mean by that?" she asked him. Alectis took out a roll of mentos from her pocket and popped a piece into her mouth. She pushed a piece of her loose hair behind her ear and waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:30 pm

I watched Her Put The Hair Behind Her Ear, "Nothing, I've Just Never Met A Pluto's Child Before... I Have Met A Neptune's And A Jupiter... Both Are Kind Kids, But The Neptune One Didn't Just Disappear On Me... " I Said Think Of Jace The One Who Left Camp, and Came Back In A Mangled Heap... I sighed And Looked At Alexis.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Alectis sat on the ground across from him. "I can be nice too!" she exclaimed. "I think." Alectis shrugged as she chewed on another piece of Mentos. "Want some? I have heaps."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:45 pm

I think the two practically ignored me, so I just sat back down and went back to meditating. I listened closely as the two talked to one and another. My eyes are still closed, I felt the wind blow through my hair. I felt the boy's eyes stare upon me. I smiled, but still had my eyes closed. "Are you having fun looking at me?" I asked with a smile on my face. I slowly opened my eyes once more. I looked at Alectis. "Thanks for the complement of Lestri. She hardly get's those. And you are a Pluto child. I've met quite a few, and none are like the way you are. That I'm not trying to be mean." I said.

Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:49 pm

I Smiled And Said No Thanks. Looking Up I Saw The Eagle Soaring over head... I Still Needed To kill That Thing. And 7 other More Creatures I Released Into Camp... "So You Guys Wanna Help Me Find Some Bronze Animals I Made? I Want The Eagle Though..." I Said Gazing At The Sky. I Heard The Other Girl Talking About Her Fox... I Sighed... "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:58 pm

"I would like to ask, these animals or your, are just made of bronze right? If not, then Lestri and I cannot help. We are born just like Diana. I cannot kill things born in the life of the forest. But if they are, I would love to. I can use my flute to call all the animals together. My lovely song called "Calling" is played to bring any kind of animal I wish to come." I said as standing back up. I looked up at the sky, and watched as the eagle soared above us. It was beautiful, but it looked kind of a threat. "I would like to go after a certain animal." I said still looking up at the eagle. Lesti noticed what I was looking at and started to bark. I smiled, and shushed her down a bit.

Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:02 pm

"There All Bronze, And If You Help, I Get The Eagle... It Was Personally Built For Me, I Had These Other For Sport... But That's Mine." I Sighed, And Silently Padded In The Underbrush, Disappearing From Sight.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Alectis looked over at Olivia. "Well, want to go search for some bronze creatures?" she asked her. Alectis unsheathed her sword signaling that she really wanted to kill them creatures. Chewing on her last Mentos, Alectis waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:16 pm

I watched as Alec went into the woods and hid behind trees and bushed. I listened as Alectis said something to me. "Ah, I mainly work alone, if I'm using my flute. My plan I'm going to use is hide up in a tree. Listen to everything, know where everything is. I will listen to the different animals in the forest. Once I am as one, I will play my flute. This plan, I must say will take quite some time if you wish to accompany me.." I said as walking to the Nazgul. I whistled for Lestri, and I stopped walking at the edge of the forest. "Well, I guess I could make a different strategy if she wish to come with me." I said with a smile, and waited for her response.

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Alectis shrugged. "I simply planned on shadow traveling to them," she said. "It's rather fun, and it's okay. If you prefer to work alone I'll just go ahead with my own fun. Person who gets most creatures wins!"
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:40 pm

The Eagle Soared Over head, And I Launched Another Arrow, This One It Snapped In Half, Shooting The Shards At Me Like Bullets. I Sighed. Pulling Out My Arrows Again, I Shot, And Again And Again it stopped em... Different each time... I Shot My First Sonic Arrow, And It Flung In Back At Me, Tossing Me Aside, Causing Me To Collapse For A Few Seconds. I Awoke To A boar In The Face. It Charged, Rammed Its Tusk Through My Shirt, Luckily, And I Grabbed An Arrow. I Rammed Into A Tree, I Felt Something On My Hands, And Realized It Was Blood. I Sighed, And Raised The Arrow Up Like A Dagger. Th Boar Knew This Was The End, But Continued TO Ram Me Against The Tree. Bring The Arrow Down, I Let Go Instantly, It Exploded Metallic Pieces Flew Past Me, Fiery Oil Shooting In All Directions. i Fell To The Floor Knowing That Killing It could've Killed Me. I Gasped In Fresh air, Feeling My Self Over And Over. I Thanked My Father, And The Titans That I Was Safe, From Harm. I Stood, And Found My Bow. Running Silent, I Placed My Head Between The String And Slinging It Across My Back. I Scampered Up A Tree, Knowing I Looked like Some Rabid Animal. I Breathed, And Grinned. Knocking Another Sonic Arrow, I Launched It At The Bird, It Flew To The Left. The Ground Below Exploded, And I Heard The Whimpering Sound Of A Dying Boar... It Wasn't Dead Yet Though. I Shot A Normal Arrow At The Creature, And It Moved Right. Then Another, TO The Left. One More, And TO The Right. I Smiled. I Ripped Off The Right Wing, Of My New Sonic Arrow, And Fired, It Flew In Slow Motion, The Birds Wing Beats Sounding Like Large Waves Crashing Against The rocks. The Air Seemed TO Screech As My Arrow Hurtled Forwards At An Angular Left. The Bird Reacted To Early Moving To The Left. It Realized What i Had Done, And Quickly Darted To The Right. The Arrow Was TO Fast For The Beast Of Bronze, And Clipping Its Wing The Arrows Head Exploded, Sending The Bird To a Painful Crash TO The Floor. I I Hoped Down, Landed Softly On My Feet, And I Knocked My Last Sonic Arrow, I Pulled. Contracting, I Held My String For Close To 4minutes. Taking My Time, I Released, Sending My Arrow Forwards. The Next Sound Was Blocked out As It Passed human Hearing. What Was Left Of The Beast Of Bronze, Was A Twisted Metallic, Brunt, Bird Corpse. I Laughed And Hauled It Into My Back Pack.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:51 pm

I nodded and watched as Alectis vanished off from the Harena. I on the other hand just walked into the woods admiring everything. Till I came to a tree just the right size for my to climb. Lestri who was still at my side, I told her to go and wonder off somewhere, and so she did. I started to climb, and a few minutes later, I was at the top sitting on a branch thick enough to hold my weight. I muttered the saying and my flute was once again in my hands. I breathed in and out, relaxing. I raised the flute to my lips and blew, "The Calling" Over and over I played, and then I noticed that there were about four animals around me. Two of them I realized were Bronze. I didn't know how many animals were bronze so I kept playing the melody of the song. The bronze raccoon and bronze squirrel were still near me, I noticed. About ten minutes later, I had about twenty-five to thirty-five animals all around me, but the only two bronze animals were the raccoon and squirrel. I felt a few birds on my shoulders and they started playing the same song as mine. I smiled, but kept playing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crack - Snap - Dead   Crack - Snap - Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Crack - Snap - Dead
Page 1 of 1