RomanCamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Safe Place For The Roman Children

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A walk through the woods.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

A walk through the woods. Empty
PostSubject: A walk through the woods.   A walk through the woods. EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:11 pm

I was bored and tired of sitting in my cabin messing with my knives, so I decided to walk through the woods and look at the nature. A few seconds later I was in a tree laying my head on a branch. I was about twenty-five meters up high so nobody would see me. I whistled and watched as my giant Teumessian fox came running out the woods to my right. I smiled. I watched as Alcaeus ran up to the tree and pawed at me to come down. "I don't want to come down." I yelled down to Alcaeus. After a few seconds I saw that Alcaeus had little cute face. I smiled while I was working my way down the tree. A few minutes later I was right beside my pet giant and dark brown Arctic fox. "How you been boy?" I asked as petting his head. He started to lick it. A few seconds later I noticed Alcaeus ears pop up. There was something near us. I grabbed my knife off of my calf and gripped it very hard. I saw a movement to my right. I threw my knife at the person's clothing. I ran to the spot where I threw the knife and found the person stuck to the tree. "Well, what are you doing here?" I said as taking out the knife. I watched as Alcaeus caught up with me and started to growl. "It's alright boy, this person's a friend of mine." I said petting Alcaeus.

Olivia Lesler-14-Daughter of Mercury
Ryan Hershs-16-Son of Vulcan
Alexis (Alex) -14-Daughter of Apollo
Raphael (Raph) -15-Son of Minerva
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods.   A walk through the woods. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:42 pm

I Stood My Ground. "Me? How Dare You Attack A Son Of Neptune!" My Eyes Were cold, And Dark. She Wasn't An Enemy. '' I was Walking Around, Have A Problem With That?" I Asked As An Arrow Buried It Self 3/4 Deep Next TO My Head. I Shot A Blast Of Water, Ripping Off A Bouncing Branch, Crushing The Place Where Angel Had Been. "So I Wasn't Just Walking Around, Its Our Own Training For Capture The Flag...Wanna Join?"
Back to top Go down
https://romanchb.rpg-board.net
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods.   A walk through the woods. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:32 pm

"Uh, well Alcaeus and I were just hanging out in here in the Nazgul. We didn't really come prepared for anything dealing with battle." I said petting Alcaeus. He was still staring at the boy. I realized that I hadn't introduced myself, so I held out my hand. "Hi, I'm Raphael Bronic, son of Minerva. What's your name?" I asked. As of that happening I watched as Alcaeus, sprinted off into the woods chasing after a bird or butterfly. I started cracking up, but slowly kept it to myself.

Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods.   A walk through the woods. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:41 pm

A Bird Swooped Over Head, A Loud Horrid Crunching Sound, And A Pile Of Unidentifiable Piece Of Feathers, Blood, And Guts Fell TO A Thud On The Floor. I Sighed, And Picked My Friends Arrow Out Of What Was Left Of The Beak. "I'm Alec, Alec Visor. Son Of Neptune. And Thats Was Angel, Angel Poddak, Son Of Lelantos Titan Of Stalking Prey..." I Said, Searching the Trees.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods.   A walk through the woods. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:46 pm

"Well great pleasure to meet you Alec, son of Neptune." I said holding out my hand. "And you too Angel! Son of Letantos!" I yelled as looking through the trees. "Oh, this is Alcaeus, my giant Teumessian fox." I said as moving out of the way for Alcaeus. "So.. what are you guys doing out here for training?" I asked as taking off my dagger once more. I threw it at a tree just a few yards away, and watched in delight as Alcaeus ran over and took it out and returned it to me at once. I kept on repeating that for a few minutes, waiting for Alec's response.

Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods.   A walk through the woods. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:26 pm

"Well I Dont THink Mortals Like TO Have There Cars SHot At, Or People TO HAve There Homes With Holes In Them... So Where Here At Camp... But Other Than That I Dont Know. So Yeah..." I Said I Saw Angel Wathing Us, His Muscular Body Gleaming With Sweat. His Shirt Was Tied Around his Waist, And With It His Glasses on His Head. I Saw Him Smile And Breathe Deep. I Ducked Down Yanking Raph With Me. The Silence Was Broken With A Loud Crack, Shattering The Trunk Behind us.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods.   A walk through the woods. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:06 pm

I smiled as Alec explained why they were training out here. Within a second later I was dragged down to the ground, and above me I watched as a trunk exploded and blew into pieces. "Let's play then.." I whispered. I smiled and grabbed my dagger off my calf and instantly turned around and broke my knife releasing the knife from my hand. I watched in delight as the guy Angel ducked behind something. I smiled and looked at everything. There were five trees around me fully, the teenage boy was about twelve yards away, the wind was at a high altitude, there wasn't so much bushes everywhere. I eyed at everything. It all took about three to five seconds and the teenager came back up once again. I grabbed my knife off my right thigh and threw it at the teenager, and once again he ducked again. I smiled, that wasn't what I was aiming for, I thought. I climbed a tree to my right, till about I was about four yards off the ground. I took my bronze necklace and muttered something in Latin. I had in my hand my five-inch bronze shield and a bronze 7-foot spear. I watched as he kept his eyes on me, but I kept my eyes on the knife I had thrown. Just a few more seconds I thought. I slowly walked towards Angel with my shield and spear up aiming at him.

Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods.   A walk through the woods. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:16 pm

I Dodged The First Knife Easily, But The Second, I Knew Could Be For Me... I Turn My Cam Off Of The New Kid, And I Launched An Arrow Piercing The Handle Of The Knife, Before It Could Do Anything, It Fell To The Floor. I Smiled, And The Whisper Of My Bow String, Launched Another Arrow, This One Exploding The Entire Tree On Which The New Kid Was Last Seen. The Wood Of The Trunk Splintered Apart and There Was Nothing Left 'Xcept A pile Of Wood Chips.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods.   A walk through the woods. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:27 pm

I head a thud as an arrow hit my knife. I muttered and the 13-inch bronze knife appeared back in my hand. I looked up above me and at the sky just for a second. The cloud was just about to cover the sun, that would mean the wind would cut off. With the help of that his bow and arrow would be useless to him if I moved around instantly. But the cloud would only cover the sun for about five seconds, I thought. I pinched my chin, thinking of something real quick. I muttered something in Latin, and I watched as my bronze spear and shield both disappeared from my hands. I pulled out my other silver-bronze necklace. My bow, I thought. I had a quiver of arrows on my back. I quietly moved through the trees, using my talent. He couldn't hear me, I thought. Even if he is the son of the god Letantos. I quietly pulled an arrow out of my quiver, and slipped it into my bow string. I was behind a tree just about 23 yards away from guy. I aimed and pulled back on my bow, and slowly let it release from my finger tips. That instant, I muttered, and my bow changed back into my silver-bronze necklace. I immediately grabbed my two daggers and sprinted towards him. Speed was on my side right now, I thought. I glanced up at the sky, noticing that I only had a few seconds left. I watched as Angel blocked my bronze arrow just by a bit, and that was when I attack him. He is a long ranger, person I thought. I am both, I thought. I smiled, and stuck the knife at his neck panting.

Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods.   A walk through the woods. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:49 pm

My Neck Grew Cold With The Feel Of Metal On It. The Daggers that were of My Belongs Slammed Through His Stomach, Not Even Causing Damage, But Piercing Him To The Tree. I Turned Quickly And Brought Out My Arrow, One Of My Sonic Ones, In The Place Of Both Daggers. I Smiled, And rested It on My Shoulder. A Twig Snapped And I Flicked My Wrist, Sending My Arrow Smashing into The Ground With Lightning Speed. The Ground Exploding Sent Alec Smashing Into A Tree. i Smiled, Taking His Dagger Out Of His Hand and Stabbing It Next To His Neck. "Game Over" I said With A Deep Voice. I Wiped My Bloody Palm on My Shirt Which Was Tied Around My Waist.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods.   A walk through the woods. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:59 pm

I smiled as everything happened so fast. I felt my dagger pierce into my neck. I started to cough, and smiled. "Not quite." I said. This was the point the entire time. To attack me, not to hear anything else. I laughed as he did not noticed Alcaeus just behind him. He was just standing on a rock just above us. " You cannot escape this one my friend. Just to let you, I got a few friends in the bushes just waiting to snap your head off. I'm surprised you didn't hear them." I said spitting blood out of my mouth. I kicked Angel making him do a front flip behind me. I carefully got up and grabbed my dagger and pulled it out my neck. "I think it is game over for you my friend." I said smiling. I once again spit out blood from my mouth.

Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods.   A walk through the woods. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:09 pm

The Clod Was Gone, And Before He Knew It The Ground Around Raph, Exploded, As I Spoke Latin. The Rock Rumbled, And It Fell in Pieces and Dust. I Was Gone When The Dust Cleared, And A Yelp Came From The Rest Of The Rock. My Arrow, Was In The Paw Of His Stupid Fox. There Were Blood and Guts, Spread Throughout the Places Of Were The Animals Were. I Sighed, The Branch On Which Raph Was Standing On, Shattered into pieces. Lunging Like A Jungle Cat, i Shot An Arrow Through his Chest, Throwing Him Backwards. The Arrow Shaft, came Out The Side Of his Body. I Noticed On Of The Feathers Were Missing, It Must Still Be inside him. I Shot Three More Arrows, One Through Each Shoulder, Just below He Collar bone, And The Third Between The Legs. Knowing I didn't Hit Him Where It hurts, I Walked Slowly Around. Alec Start TO Rise, And WAS Also Pinned Down.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03

BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods.   A walk through the woods. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:17 pm

I was in a bush just a few yards away from where Raph and the teenager were. I slowly pulled on my bow and aimed at the teenager. I watched as he shot several arrows into Raphael. My eyes widen, but keeping my calm level. I noticed Ryan and Olivia in the other bushes and trees. Slowly I watched as Ryan sneaked up onto a tree, and started to climb where he was about what looked like fifteen meters off the ground. He was holding his javelin as he climbed. I watched as Olivia raised her flute to her mouth. Above our heads I watched as Spulor flew just above our heads. I watched as Ryan did his signal for Lero. And soon after that, Lero came quietly walking over to Ryan. Olivia who was is a bush the same as I, whistled for Lestri, and came running out from behind her, was Lestri. I smiled. Everything was so quiet, except for the yelling in pain from Raph. That's when I heard and saw five trolls come walking out of the woods.

I was on the ground, on my stomach. This is really uncomfortable, I thought. So I quietly stood up, knowing that the teenager couldn't see me, I walked over to a tree, and started to climb. I took out my javelin and gripped. I listened as Raph yelled in pain over and over as he got shot. I breathed in and out, trying to stay calm. I saw a figure flying above us, Spulor, I thought. I used my whistle that only Lero and I can here. I blew into it, and I watched about 200 meters away a black panther running towards me. I noticed that Alexis was in a bush with her bow aiming straight at the teenager. I closed my eyes and listened for the call. As I listened, Olivia whistled, and I heard Lestri behind me come running to her. I opened them, and aimed my javelin right at the teenager. I heard a "Boom." I looked around, and I found five trolls walking towards us with they're clubs swinging around.

"Ah!" I said as taking a sticker out of my forearm. I hate bushes, I thought. That's why I'm usually in the trees, I answered at myself. I watched as Alexis took out one of her bronze arrows and slipped it into her bow string. I am both a long range, and short range, I thought. So, my weapon of choice, I muttered something in Latin, and my bronze necklace once again revealed my flute. I raised it to my mouth and wondered what song I was going to play. "What about the rain fall?" I said to myself. I nodded and smiled. I put my fingers and readied my position. I saw a shadow of something up in the sky, and looked up. A bird, I thought. It was too big though. One word came to my head, Griffin. I smiled, and whistled for Lestri. And I heart a panting of a cat. Ryan's black panther, I thought. Before I knew it I had my flute to my mouth, and Lestri at my side. I listened to everything, making myself as one with the forest. And that's when I felt the presence of five trolls walking our way. My eyes immediately snapped open and I slowly blew into my flute, but playing the "Knock Out" song.

Back to top Go down
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods.   A walk through the woods. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:49 pm

I Gulped AS Five Trolls Seemed To Walk Towards Me, Almost Hypnotized. I Sighed, But Then Listened... It Was Way To Quiet For A Jungle Of Beasts... I Shot A Sonic Arrow, At The Feet Of The First Troll, Having Him Snap into angry Attack. I Rolled, To The Right And Blasted The Club At Some Tree. I Lunged Forwards, Blasting Another Troll In The Face, Knocking It Out. AS It Stumbled Into The Third I Moved In On The First. Quickly Scaling A Tree, I Launched Another Volley Of Arrows At Them, Shooting A Tree That Was Near Them. Before I Knew It I Saw Some Kid With A Javelin Fall Out As The Branch Hit The Last Of The Trolls Running My Way. AS A Giant Club Flew With Lightning Speed At My Spot, I Leaped Up, And Held Onto The Branch Just Above Me. I Shifted My Weight, And Disappeared Behind The Leaves. I Climbed Down The Back, TO The Hidden Rock/Door

A Small Trap Door Popped Up Slowly. I Had T Make Sure i Did Pop ALL of Alec's Mines... He Was Clever In Hiding Them, But I Knew I Could've Missed Some... I Quietly Climbed Out A Bout 100 Yards Away, And I Prayed TO My Father, For Silence Beyond Humans. As I Pulled Up Myself with My Arms. First My Body, Bare Chest, Then My Dark Black Shorts. I Slung my Bow Over My Back, And Took Off With Out A Sound, Not Even A Hawk Could Hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the woods.   A walk through the woods. Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk through the woods.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RomanCamp :: Castra Romana :: Nazgul-
Jump to: