RomanCamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Safe Place For The Roman Children

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninja Roo
Admin

The Rules. Empty
PostSubject: The Rules.   The Rules. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Rules of the Forum.
0 -LIQUID TIME IS ALLOWED!!!!

1 - Please try to limit swearing. Damn, Hell, Crap and Douche are fine, but try to limit the use of the heavier ones, especially in Chat Box.

2 - R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Make sure you respect each other, and don't offend people, no matter how funny you think you're being. To be honest, it probrably isn't even that funny.

3 - No cyber bullying. This includes name calling and excluding people.

4 - No trolls. If you don't know what a troll is, I shall tell you.
TROLLS. The Real Online Low Lives. They're people who come on and spam the site, and other shizz like that. That's all I've got on the subject.

5 - No more than 12 charries each. If a big three/Titan charrie you must ask permission from both admins, Hera,and Artemis, are Off Limits. Both maiden goddess's. Only Two Can Be Titan/Big3.

6 - Respect the admins. Come on dudes. These guys are the bosses! We have the power to cyber - kill you {otherwise known as banning}. Now, I'm not saying you should kiss up, but if you have a complaint, be curteous about it.

7 - HAVE FUN AND BURN THINGS.
In other words, I can't think of any other rules. -.-

Rules for the admins

Rule 1: Follow all of the site rules the that apply to the members.

Rule 2: If a member contacts you about a problem, the admins will need to be noted on what is wrong and how it is/is going to be solved.

Rule 3: When a member contacts you about a problem please remember the following:

*You keep this between the pending member, the admins, and yourself.
*If you cannot fix it, come to the admins, and if we cannot, we will fine someone who can.
*You must be like a Judge, do not let your personal feeling get into the matter at hand.
*If we must, we will get the other member involved for their side of the story if needed. But, the admins needs to be notified and you need their permission to go any further.

Rule 4: Don't be afraid to join in with the burning. I know I will. =}

-- The Admins
Back to top Go down

The Rules.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RomanCamp :: Community :: Rules & Joining-
Jump to: